What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- User Provided Information
When you download, register and use the Application you generally provide us with
- your name, email address and other registration information
- transaction-related information, such as payment methods
- information you provide us when you contact us for help
- Automatically Collected Information
The Application captures audio data to provide musical pitch measurements. The audio data is only processed in real-time and and not stored. However any measurement data may be stored locally on the device.
In addition, the Application collects certain information automatically, such as the type of device you use, unique device IDs, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application. However this information is stored locally on your device and we may ask you to send the data for problem solving and trouble shooting only.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to agovernment request
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement
- if Detlef Volkmer is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You can also request to opt-out via email, at www.tune-it.com.au .
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at www.tune-it.com.au and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at www.tune-it.com.au .